Successfully stop smoking - for good
1. Decide that you want to quit.
Sit down and make a list of all the benefits you will receive from not smoking, such as:
I will live longer and healthier
I will look younger
I can participate in sports
I will save lots of money
2. Begin an acupuncture program.
Acupuncturists are trained to address addictions, incuding the physical, mental, and emotional aspects involved. Acupuncture can help with:
decrease in cravings
changing the taste and smell of cigarettes to something intolerate and undesired
increased calm and decrease of stress
3. Use a detoxification program.
Smoking turns your body very acidic. When you are acidic inside, you crave acidic things. By detoxifiying your body, you go from being acidic to alkaline - cigarettes no longer have the same appeal. Bonus side effect: you lose weight! How?
1. Toxins make you fat. When you detoxify, you get rid of fat cells.
2. When you are healthier inside, you crave healthier foods, and not junk foods. When you eat more nutritious foods, you naturally eat less.
Make the Decision to ACT Today
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, smoking leads to biochemical changes in the body that speed the aging process.